Anchorage Estate Planning and Probate Services, LLC - Individual Estate Planning Package 2
$1,100 estate planning package for an individual from Anchorage Estate Planning and Probate Services, LLC.
Bradley R. Quisenberry will meet with the individual and draft the following documents:
- A last will and testament with a testamentary trust (a testamentary trust is a trust that is established by your will in order to leave assets to your beneficiaries in trust instead of leaving the assets to the beneficiaries outright. The trust is not funded during your lifetime, but only funded at your death when your estate is administered.);
- A General Power of Attorney,
- An Advance Health Care Directive,
- A Disposition of Remains Document, and
- A review of the individual’s property ownership and beneficiary designations.
After our fist initial meeting, if the client decides to engage in more complex estate planning (for example, setting up a revocable living trust), then the certificate can be used to pay $1,100 towards the balance of the more complex estate plan of the client’s choice. Prices for the most common estate planning can be found at: http://www.anchorageestateplanning.com/estate-planning.html.
Print Your Deal Vouchers Now Promotion:
This deal allows you to buy and use the deal vouchers today with immediate digital delivery of your deal voucher to your home or office printer!
If you have a printer problem and are unable to print your purchase for any reason, please email email@example.com. Please do not reorder your deal vouchers.
The Fine Print
Tax and gratuity not included
Individual Estate Planning Package 2
May not be redeemed for cash. May not be used for online purchase. May not be used at other locations. Not valid with any other promotion. Face value of voucher must be used at time of visit. Can be used toward other estate service.
Anchorage Estate Planning and Probate Services, LLC
800 E. Dimond Blvd Ste 3-396
Anchorage, Alaska 99515